Here we are, Amazon Prime Day again! (June 21-22) There’s always so much “stuff” bombarding us, but I wanted to share some items I own or caught my eye in case you’re looking for something specific, gift ideas, or a little something extra. I hope this little list helps you sift through some of the craziness! Remember you don’t NEED anything but if you are looking for suggestions here are a few of my favorite things.
- Reusable Storage Bags: My hubbie is especially a fan of these. We use them for just about everything!
- Samsung 65″ Frame TV: This frame TV is my favorite. Since our family is a big fan of TV we can at least get one that’s cute 🙂
- Cricut Explore Air 2:The girls and I have really been enjoying crafting with this! The mint color is so pretty too!
- Lighted Vanity Mirror:This mirror is on sale! I have been using this for months and swear by it.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Camera Bundle:My daughters’ are obsessed with polaroids and this bundle is on sale and comes in a variety of pretty pastels!
- Countertop Nugget Ice Maker: This nugget ice maker makes the cutest ice (just like Chick-fil-A) and my daughters’ are obsessed.
- Orolay Women’s Jacket: This jacket is so similar to one I bought at Nordstrom Rack and I love the fit so much. The side zips and roomy pockets make it so unique!
- Air Fryer: Here’s your sign to try an air fryer if you’ve been wanting one! I love making veggies in here to give that extra crunch. So yummy!