Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so if you’re still looking for a little something for your mother, sister, or even yourself 🙂 we put together this gift guide that is sure to have something for those in your life!
Here is my list!
- I’m a big fan of THIS bronzing mousse! I love a good glow and this has been a go-to of mine.
- If you’re more into tanning drops, THESE Isle of Paradise ones are the best. I mix them into my moisturizer and wallah!
- Having a nice relaxing bath is one of my favorite ways to treat myself. If I’m looking for some me time, I am sure to use THIS Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub either before or after a good soak.
- Comfy plus affordable leggings?! If you know me, you know I live in leggings and THESE High Waisted Leggings are amazing. Who wouldn’t want a pair? Plus they come in a variety of colors.
- I swear everyone needs one of THESE mirrors. They’re great for applying makeup, tweezing, and just about anything you would need to get up close and personal. 😉
- Anthropologie Candles. Always a win for me. I’ve really been into THESE ones lately!
- CBD anyone?! I’ve been using Equilibria CBD for such a long time now + I truly swear by it! If you want more information check out my Highlight on my Instagram page or see my questions answered on my blog HERE. Just a heads up there is an amazing sale going on now through Sunday 5/9. You will receive 30% off any signature box as a one-time purchase AND as a subscription. New customers can also stack my code “kindredvintage” to get an additional 15% off! Also, their newest product, the Rapid Calming Melts, are also 30% off! Click HERE to purchase Equilibria!
- Guys! THIS egg cooker is not only easy but makes a pretty great egg in my opinion. No more watching a boiling pot of water 😉
- Moving on to something a little more fashion-forward…THESE lightweight faux Birks are so comfy and versatile! Absolutely love them.
- Another favorite sandal are THESE lightweight Birkenstock slides. Love!!
- For my fellow Anthropologie lovers (who isn’t?)…THESE vases are just the cutest! You can even gift them with a fresh bouquet!
- If your family is anything like mine, we are always looking for chargers for our devices! THIS multi-charging port has been so good and super convenient!
- A super cute and comfy gift would be THIS “Mom Mode” Crewneck. How sweet is this?
- Last but not least, for the DIY or really just anyone who would love some good clean fun :), THIS steam cleaner has been a game-changer. I have used it on my grout in my bathroom and, wow! Honestly transformational.
I hope these give you some fun and versatile, yet affordable ideas! Let me know if you end up gifting any of these, or even spoiling yourself! You deserve it. Xx